This 0.3 acre parcel is ready to build your dream home. Located in the Silver Spring Shores subdivision, this lot has paved road access, electricity nearby, and R1 – Residential zoning. There are some homes in the area, but the location still has an open, uncluttered feel to it.
Ocala has experienced rapid economic growth over the past few years, but the area still has the feel of country living. Horse-breeding has long been a mainstay of the local economy, but recent job growth has occurred in the transportation and logistics industries due to FedEx, Chewy, Autozone and Amazon setting up distribution centers in Ocala.
This lot is less than 20 miles away from Historic Downtown Ocala, which has a quaint town square feel with plenty of modern conveniences and dining options within walking distance. Or you can get back to nature with a visit to Silver Springs State Park and the Ocala National Forest, both within an hours drive of this location.
- Parcel Size: 0.29 acres
- State: FL
- County: Marion
- GPS Coordinates: 29.044518, -81.906133
- Address: TBD Bay Pass Terrace, Ocklawaha, FL 32179
- Nearby Cities: 30 minutes from Downtown Ocala
- Parcel ID: 9038-1279-06
- Legal Description: LOT 6, BLOCK 1279, SILVER SPRINGS SHORES UNIT 38
- Opportunity Zone: No
- Zoning: R1 - Residential
- Access: Paved Road
- Power: Electrical Post on the Road
- Water: Would be by Well
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Cash Price: $ 14,995
- Down Payment: $ 1,500
- Document Prep Fee: $ 250
- Option 1: Pay in Full - Title Transfer at Close
- Option 2: Owner Finance - 24 month term at 0% interest for $562.29/mo
- Owner Finance Info: Click Here for Details