Build your dream country estate on this 6.55 acre gem in St. Charles River Estates of Pueblo CO.
Imagine your sprawling ranch and personal equestrian arena set against the backdrop of the Wet Mountains. This is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to own a prime parcel of real estate.
Are there paved roads to this property? Yes
Is there water? Yes, in the road
Is there power? Yes, in the road
Can you build a personal equestrian arena? Yes
Is owner financing available? Yes, at 0% interest
Put $4,995 down and you choose the term up to 10 years at 0% interest.
Act now to reserve this amazing property.
– Parcel ID: 2500003060
– Size: 6.55 Acres
– Off Burnt Mill Road, near Schaefer Lane
– 10 minutes from Pueblo, CO
– 55 minutes from Colorado Springs, CO
– 1 hour 53 minutes from Denver, CO
GPS Coordinates: (You can visit the lot anytime.)
– Northwest Corner: 38.123796,-104.693261
– Northeast Corner: 38.123846,-104.691502
– Southwest Corner: 38.122276,-104.692929
– Southeast Corner: 38.122234,-104.691448
– Zoning: PUD – Planned Unit Development
– Terrain: level
– Access: paved road
– Power: on property
– Water: in the road
– Sewer: would be by private septic
– Taxes: approximately $1242/yr
$52,500 Total: put $4,995 down (plus $250 doc fee),
Term: you choose the term up to 10 years (120 months) at 0% interest, e.g. at 120 months, you finance $47,505 at $396/month
— No credit check
— No prepayment penalty
Financing your investment at 0% is the perfect hedge against inflation and rising interest rates.