40 acres – it’s so much land. This parcel will make a perfect base camp for outdoor recreation and bugging out if necessary. It’s got dirt road access and is less than 20 miles from the town of Winnemucca. Known for outstanding hospitality, Winnemucca has often been referred to as the “friendliest town in Nevada”.
Hunting opportunities abound in this region of Nevada. Winnemucca is the perfect jumping off point for your next hunting excursion. Sportsmen come here in search of big game such as mule deer, mountain lion, and antelope, as well as several types of game birds. Winnemucca’s friendly atmosphere, Basque cuisine and hometown hospitality are here to greet travelers in every season.
Congress just passed a massive tax cut to stimulate the economy. The Fed will continue to raise interests to keep inflation under control. Take advantage of 0% financing over multiple years and watch your investment go up while you are locked into interest-free payments.
Every personal portfolio should include raw land. As Mark Twain once said, “Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.” Add this beautiful asset to your balance sheet now for just $1,000 down.
– Parcel ID: 06-0561-06
– Size: 40 Acres
– 5 hours from Salt Lake City, UT
– 3 hours from Reno, NV
– 1 hour from Lovelock, NV
GPS Coordinates: (You can visit the lot anytime.)
– Northwest Corner: 41.0723016751, -117.822292926
– Northeast Corner: 41.0723272978, -117.81746869
– Southwest Corner: 41.0687280085, -117.822064386
– Southeast Corner: 41.0687228125, -117.817269909
– Zoning: M-3 Open Land Use
– Terrain: Level to rolling with beautiful mountain views
– Access: Dirt Road
– Power: in the area or by solar or generator
– Water: would be by private well or install a storage tank
– Sewer: would be by private septic
– Taxes: approximately $38.53/yr
Financing Terms: $1,000 down, $399/mo for 36 mo (plus $250 doc fee), 0% interest
— No credit check
— No prepayment penalty
Discounted cash price: $9,950 (plus $250 doc fee)
Start enjoying this outdoor recreation haven for just $1000 down!