This 10-acre parcel in Montello, Nevada will make a perfect basecamp for outdoor recreation. The area is a hunter’s favorite spot with an abundance of antelope, deer, and elk. Surrounded by BLM land, you have lots of open space to explore.
At this super low price, you can own an asset that lasts forever. With federal tax cuts kicking in, now is the time to invest in real estate.
The Fed has been raising interest rates to keep inflation under control. No worries – you can owner finance at 0% interest with as little as $250 down and set up the perfect hedge against inflation.
– Parcel ID: 010-57F-009
– Size: 10 Acres
– 1.5 hours from Elko
– 2.5 hours from Salt Lake City
GPS Coordinates: (You can visit the lot anytime.)
– Northwest Corner: 41.1906409245, -114.140063072
– Northeast Corner: 41.1906349333, -114.137677404
– Southwest Corner: 41.1888055825, -114.14010321
– Southeast Corner: 41.1887873026, -114.13775365
– Zoning: OS – Open Space
– Terrain: flat
– Access: dirt road
– Power: would be by solar or generator (or contact Wells Rural Energy)
– Water: would be by private well or holding tank
– Sewer: would be by private septic
– Taxes: approximately $21.07/yr
Financing Terms: $350 down, $150/mo for 48 months (plus $250 doc fee), 0% interest
— No credit check
— No prepayment penalty
Discounted cash price: $5,450 (plus $250 doc fee)
Start enjoying this outdoor recreation haven for just $250 down!